Customer Service Policy
- Our Mission
The mission of Enedym is to provide goods and services to all customers who have an interest in our services, including any customers with disabilities. We are committed to the objectives of the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
The Policy outlines the responsibilities of employees, interns, agents, volunteers, and others who deal with the public or other third parties on behalf of the Company in providing goods and services to people with disabilities in compliance with the AODA.
- Our Commitment
In fulfilling our mission, Enedym strives at all times to provide its goods and services in a way that respects the dignity, integration and independence of people with disabilities and provides them with equality for opportunity.
- Access to Goods and Services
Please note that unfortunately our seminar rooms are not wheelchair accessible at this time.
It is however, our policy to do our best to provide services to disabled customers by:
- Providing access to the premises as far as possible by reasonable accommodation;
- Providing access to information in a format that accommodates a disability as reasonable;
- Respecting the independence of disabled customers by allowing disabled customers to receive our goods and services using assistive devices and support persons or animals;
- Respecting the dignity of disabled customers; and
- Considering integration and equal opportunity for disabled customers.
Enedym will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability. We will train workers who communicate with customers on how to interact and communicate with people with various disabilities.
- Support Persons and Service Animals
It is the policy of Enedym to allow disabled Customers to be accompanied by a support person or service animal when accessing Enedym goods and services. Enedym will also ensure that all workers and others dealing with the public are properly trained in how to interact with people with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal.
- Assistive Devices
Enedym is committed to serving people with disabilities who use assistive devices to obtain, use or benefit from its goods and services. All customers to use their assistive devices while receiving service from Enedym. Our workers will be trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing goods or services. Our workers will be trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing goods or services. In cases where the assistive device presents a significant and unavoidable health or safety concern or may not be permitted for other reasons, other measures will be used to ensure the person with a disability can access our goods, services or facilities.
- Temporary Disruptions
If any services to accommodate disabled customers are interrupted, Enedym will post a notice explaining the reason for the interruption and anticipated duration on its website and in a conspicuous public place.
Enedym welcomes feedback from any individual (including customers and suppliers) in person, by telephone, in writing or online:
- In Person: 301A-175 Longwood Road South, Hamilton ON L8P 0A1
- By Phone: 289-401-2714
- Online: enedym.com
We will post a copy of our Policy on our website and provide a link that will allow people to provide feedback to us. The feedback will be received and filtered to the appropriate individual based on the content of the feedback.
- Training For Staff
We will provide training to all workers who deal with the public, and all those who are involved in the development and approvals of customer service policies, practices and procedures.
Staff will also be trained on an ongoing basis when changes are made to these policies, practices and procedures.
Training will include the following:
- A review of the purpose of the AODA and the requirements of the Customer Service Standard;
- Instructions on how to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities;
- Instructions on how to interact with people with disabilities who:
- use assistive devices,
- require the assistance of a guide dog, service dog or other service animal, or
- require the assistance of a support person;
- Instructions on how to use equipment or devices that are available at our premises or that we provide that may help people with disabilities;
- Instructions on what to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing the Company’ services; and
- The Company‘s policies, procedures and practices governing the provision of accessible customer service to customers with disabilities.
Enedym will keep a record of training that includes the dates training was provided and the number of workers who received the training.
- Availability of Documents
All documents relating to the Customer Service Standard will be made available upon request and in a format reasonably accommodating disabilities. You may make a request in writing, by email or by telephone as noted above under Feedback.